Glenroyd Medical is excited to announce we will soon launch a new all-in-one online consultation solution called PATCHS. PATCHS will be a new, easy way for you to contact the practice online that has been designed by GPs to make it easier to contact your practice and save you time.
We would like to invite you to read on and discover all the features PATCHS has to offer. As soon as we go live, we will notify all our patients and update this website and our Facebook page with the latest information. We appreciate your patience and will keep you informed throughout the process. Thank you for your interest in PATCHS.
Benefits of PATCHS
PATCHS provides lots of benefits to you and the GP practice. These include:
- Quick and easy access to your GP. Health advice, fit notes, medication, and more…
- Make requests in your own time
- Avoid telephone queues and waiting rooms
PATCHS also helps patients who struggle to contact their GP practice using the telephone or in-person. This includes patients who have hearing or speaking impairments, anxiety, and who speak English as a second language. Some stand out features include:
- Automatic language translation helps you effectively communicate with us in your native language. PATCHS supports over 30 of the most commonly spoken non-English languages in the UK.
- PATCHS Telephone Assistant allows patients who cannot use a computer or smartphone are able to call a dedicated phoneline and have their query processed just like a normal online request.
Once PATCHS is live, click the PATCHS banner that will be made immediately available on the Glenroyd website homepage. PATCHS then helps you find local healthcare services, NHS advice and ways to contact the practice. You can register for a PATCHS account, use the NHS Login, or use PATCHS as a guest. We recommend registering for a PATCHS account so you don’t need to enter your details each time you use PATCHS. An account also gives you access to all our services such as repeat medication requests, condition monitoring and appointment bookings.
Once in, simply select the type of problem you want to contact the practice about. Then answer a few easy questions about your problem in your own words in the PATCHS chatbot. We will read your request and get you the help you need ASAP. This may include sending you a message, calling you on the telephone, or booking you an in-person appointment with a clinician